I’ve been feeling a bit downhearted this week after two bits of robust feedback, one of which made me feel told off and one of which made me feel a bit useless at something I’m working hard to learn.
I shared how I felt with a friend, who is actually spectacularly successful at this thing and he immediately pulled me up and reminded me that I need only take feedback from people who have successfully done what I want to do, quite frankly, nobody else’s opinion counts.
It’s going to be an interesting balancing act going forwards….
Clicks And Leads is a “tongue in cheek” digital marketing Vzine by entrepreneur, author, podcaster, speaker, Nicola Cairncross.
On the blog
- Megan’s Story 1 – A Bit Of History
- Megan’s Story 2 – Crisis Strikes
- Megan’s Story 3 – Wits End
- Megan’s Story 4 – Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Megan’s Story 5 – Megan Joins Clicks & Leads
- Megan’s Story 6 – Early Results
- Megan’s Story 7 – Latest Update
- What’s Blocking Your Abundance?
- The Story Of Megan
Prefer to read?
Transcription being added soon – please come back!
Creative Direction & Video Editing
Drone footage of The Mani
Drone Footage of Shoreham by Sea
Scott Wright Photography
Check out more videos on my YouTube channel