Judith Morgan says: Here is the second of my pieces walking you through my 37 reasons to come to our Money Gym Property Extravaganza on 21st March. Today? Seven Financial Reasons to get up early on a Saturday morning and exhaust yourself learning all sorts of new stuff and meeting all sorts of weirdos (just some of the resistances we feel to getting out of our comfort zone!). Yummy, the financial reasons, my favourite ones…
1. Currently, with the bank base rate as low as it’s ever been, there’s never been a better time to buy property. Your savings aren’t earning anything, the value of your own home is still falling, your dismal pension ditto and perhaps your SIPP is non-existent as yet. You can’t leave it to “the professionals” – that much is clear. But we can show you how to take control of your financial resources, get some of it into property and make a significantly better return on your investments, one you CAN bank on. That’s four routes at least – savings, equity, pension, SIPP. I bet you will be showing me more by the end of the day!
2. Whether you have the ability to borrow secured, unsecured or not at all, I can offer you at least one way to become a property owner.
3. Rick Otton will show you how to buy a house for £1.
4. Martin Roberts will show you how to buy ten years’ holidays for the price of one year AND get a property investment thrown in (without resorting to either timeshare or fractional ownership) with Unique.
5. Henderson Capital Management will introduce you to investments in property where your initial capital outlay is guaranteed. I’ve never heard of this before, it’s a real scoop for the Money Gym and our clients.
6. Property is a “real” investment, you can see it, feel it, touch it and live in it – or your tenants can. It’s not going to suddenly disappear overnight. Whatever the ups and downs of the financial markets, people are always going to need homes to live in. There’s a constant demand.
7. And finally, we can show you how property can become your pension in 10 years or less, again with your capital guaranteed. This means if you are worried about how you are going to live when you stop earning, you can put your mind at ease at last. No matter how late you start, you no longer need 40 years at the coalface to save enough to retire on. Property’s your pension, whichever way you do it. Start young, retire young. What if you never want to retire? I don’t! But wouldn’t it be nice to know you were safe and didn’t have to worry about money any more? Financial serenity, close at hand.
Told you these 37 reasons were stonkers!
Watch out for my next batch coming soon…