Welcome! This is the page where you can invest in the professional tools & services I use every day myself. But first…
Your Quick Online Business Checklist & Resources List
Nicola says: “All you need to do is, in order to create your own online business is the following steps, in pretty much this order”
- Download my “Perfect Online Business Plan” (if you are a Creator) or “How To Market ANY Business Online” (business owner already)
- Buy a domain name (at Namecheap for example).
- Buy the best, low cost hosting at BlueHost (always good to keep your domain & hosting separate) which I used to use, or go straight to the one I now use, the “rolls royce” of WordPress hosting, WPEngine.
- Install a WordPress blog in one click, from the control panel in your hosting (ask Support, they’ll help)
- Buy a nice premium theme from somewhere like StudioPress
- Add valuable content to your blog regularly – everything from YouTube videos to podcast content, re-purposed and leveraged, like I share in this free video.
- Connect up Facebook Page, Twitter & Instagram accounts and share links to your blog content on them (use Buffer)
- Create a Lead Magnet (free gift) or buy a PLR (Private Label Rights) one to use.
- You’ll want to be looking at Leadpages now, to create your Optin Pages, Thank You Pages, Sales Pages and Webinar Registration pages – nothing I have ever used converts as well as Leadpages do.
- Set up a mailing list using the very sexy list host / automation software GetDrip which at only $1 a month for up to 100 leads (trounces Mailchimp as it has so many more features based on what actions people take). Both integrate with Leadpages.
- Get a pop up lightbox on your site (Leadpages and GetDrip make it easy if you use them!), or you can use the excellent OptInMonster with other mailing list hosts, then build and nurture that mailing list with great follow up emails.
- Create a low cost product of your own ($7 to $27 usually – audio or video content is quick and easy) or recommend other people’s products (this is called affiliate marketing). This offer weeds out the people who are willing to buy, from those who are just seeking free stuff all the time.
- You can get a great free video on how to get started with affiliate marketing my mate Sarah Staar – I recommend her very highly.
- Create a higher ticket item product (or find one to sell as an affiliate) and offer that to the people who buy Product 1.
- Create a series of follow up emails for those who don’t buy, offering them great low cost products from other people. Create a series of follow up emails for those who did buy, offering them your next product.
- Start split testing the headlines and calls to action on your own key optin and sales pages (without having to change your own web pages) using Improvely
- Share your learning, which boosts your own online income from sales – by teaching others to make money online in the way that you have. People want to learn from people they know, like and trust.
- I can help you get started with the structure that all of the above resources hang onto via “The Perfect Online Business Plan“.
- Join my Inner Circle so that I can help you with all of this.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, you’ll pay no more but I might make some commission if you buy. I use all these tools myself so can recommend them personally.