Just today in the Money Gym private Google group, we were talking about a new star on the blogosphere called Michael Dunlop. He’s just turned 20 and lives just down the road from me in Rustington. Steve realised that we had probably met him as we were at the same Yanik Silver’s Underground Event in 2006 that Michael talks about on his blog. He would have been 14 then!
Young Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Adventurer and Blogger Michael Dunlop says “I am only just 20 years old and earn a full time income from the internet on barely half time hours. I launched my first profitable website when I was 16 years old and have been fortunate to hang out and interview some of the biggest names online such as Mark Victor Hansen, Ryan Lee, Joel Comm, Yanik Silver, Craig Newmark, (founder of Craigslist.com), Bernadette Doyle, Cameron Johnson, Bob Parsons, (Founder and CEO of GoDaddy), Carrie Wilkerson, Russell Brunson, Ryan Deiss, Matt Mullenweg, (founding developer of WordPress) Andrew Lock, Mike Geary, (of TruthAboutAbs.com), Ewen Chia and Gary Vaynerchuk.
Whether you are a student, a stay at home mom or in a horrible 9 – 5 job working for “The Man” I challenge you to start earning an additional income from the internet. But how are you going to do this – you are probably thinking? The easiest way I know is to get online and start earning money is from Blogging (writing) about something you know about and are passionate about”
Find Michael at http://IncomeDiary.com and remember, he’s just turned 20!! He’s even been featured in the Littlehampton Gazette LOL
Many people have heard it is really hard to make money blogging, and without a proven strategy, that is pretty much true.
You may have also heard some other things about blogging, but here is the full truth.
- * No one has ever really spelled out what sets the real blog “gurus” apart from the “hobby” bloggers.
- * Most people make a few bucks here and there but nothing more.
- * In some cases, blogging can be a highly profitable business IF you use the right strategies. For example, Darren Rowse (ProBlogger) uses AdSense,Chitika,Text Link Ads and Amazon Associates and a “secret” method.
- * Most people think that blogging is about writing. The TRUTH is that blogging is about attracting readers and not only getting but maintaining traffic –It’s NOT what you write that matters… it’s the interest you generate about what you have written.
- * Many bloggers start out strong and then because they do not know how to promote and advance relationships with their blog readers they die out like a slow suicide.
So, how can you learn more about what sets the profitable blogger apart from the hobby blogger?
Well, I just found a report on how to avoid the slow and painful death of your blog. It’s by a guy whose plugins I regard as essential on every blog – Parwan Agrawal, creator of Max Blog Press Ping Optimiser & Ninja Affiliate so I know that he knows what he’s on about.
Here’s the link:
The best part is that you have the opportunity to grab the report for free.
Enjoy your download!
P.S. Go see if “Talking Down A Suicidal Blogger” gives you the same “ah-ha moments” as it gave to me: