Five years ago I published my first video on “How To Be Everywhere Online” on YouTube. With no promotion whatsoever, it’s had over 23,940 views and I realised I was onto something.
Why You Might Want To Be Everywhere Online
Why is this Be Everywhere Online concept so important, if you are marketing your “real world” business online? Here are the top six reasons I can think of:
- Because your customers are being bombarded with advertising messages all day every day so you need to do something really special to get their attention and you need to do it where they hang out, even if you don’t go there.
- Because a business without a kickass social media strategy is invisible online.
- Because this kickass social media strategy works for all kinds of businesses and, although it works even better WITH paid advertising to back it up, it can work if you have less money but more time, rather than you have a big advertising budget.
- Because it’s the method I’ve used since 1999 to launch and promote four separate successful online businesses, of varying kinds.
- Because this method is not platform-dependent, so while social media platforms come and go, change their rules, kick people off and close ad accounts, you’ll be able to use this method to roll with the punches and keep your business independent and attracting prospects and leads.
- Because if you ARE able to overcome your fears about talking to the camera, creating video content is not only the most efficient way to demonstrate your expertise but it creates a really special connection with the viewers, who are your potential future customers. A connection that brings your potential future customers to your website “ready to buy”, feeling as if they already know, like and trust you.
How To Be Everywhere Online
Click the picture, enter your details and check your email and you can watch this one-hour presentation I created to explain the concept and show you how I do it. If you already know my story, you can skip ahead 10 minutes, the controls should enable that. At the end, you can download your complimentary Blueprint & Action Ticklist.
Free “On Demand” Video Presentation,
Blueprint & Ticklist Downloads
to watch the training and download your Free Blueprint & Ticklist
Under 2 Hours? How About Under 20 Minutes?
If you only have 20 minutes, I will show you how to outsource 95% of it, as I do. You then just do the bits that only you can do; sharing your expertise by talking to the camera or making a little Lumen5 type video out of audio and a picture. Then you pass it off to your team to take care of the rest. I’ll even give you a free tick list for your VA or Marketing person to follow.
What If You Hate Talking To Camera?
One of our clients, Irene Conlin, of TheEmployersToolbox.com, found a very clever and creative way of making great video content without needing to talk to the camera once. I share that method and several others in the training.
Do You Really Mean “Everywhere”?
No, you don’t need to be everywhere. You just need to be where your potential future customers are likely to be. You need to syndicate your content because even if your ideal future customers miss an important bit of content in one format, they are more likely to see it if you repeat it again but in a different format, in a different location. Yes, as I said above, it really can be done in under 20 minutes a week if you have a team. You can focus on the bits that only you can do (talking to camera and demonstrating your expertise) and then everything else is a simple tick list type task, so someone else can do it.
What Our Clients Say
“OK, my diary is already full now for Q1 2018 and it’s only 25 January! I’m putting my prices up again. What do we do next?” Kate Cocker, ThePresenterCoach.co.uk
“I just sold another of my top level packages, that’s three now. This one was a referral too, they simply shared my Facebook video with a friend” Angela Durrant (Singing Teacher), AngelaDurrant.com
Wow! Nicola, I am not used to such support and so prompt as well. Actually makes me feel quite emotional! Thank you so much!” DG, Currant Clicks & Leads Academy Member
“Nicola’s “Be Everywhere Online” programme is perfect for people who don’t like to sell. I’m attracting high ticket clients from following it to the letter, who come pre-sold on me and my offers.” Neil Asher, AussieOnlineEntrepreneurs.com